About Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is one of the independent agencies owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The purpose of establishing the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) was to protect depositors and guarantee the settlement of insured funds when a deposit-taking financial institution can no longer repay their deposits, thus helping to maintain the financial system stability.
NDIC was established on the 15th of June, 1988 is tasked with the mandate to protect and contribute to the stability of Nigeria’s financial system through the thorough supervision of insurance institutions and the provision of financial/technical assistance to the insurance institutions, variable pay certain sums, as well as logical resolution of the national insurance financial institutions.
Related Post: Nigerian Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019/2020
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)is also taskedwith the mandate to strengthen the safety net for the newly liberalized banking sector following the recommendation of former Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Ola Vincent.
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Core Values & Beliefs
To be effective in the ways of discharging their mandate, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is guided by some strong beliefs and values which include amongst others:
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is committed to doing what is right and just at all times.
- Respect and fairness
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) treats others like they would like to be treated.
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) act with tact and discretion, and always responsible
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) strives to exceed targets and deliver excellence in all that they do.
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) strives to work in groups and not in silos.
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) puts passion into everything it does helps it to achieve set goals.
About Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC) Recruitment 2019
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment is currently open for application by suitably qualified candidates of Nigeria origin. This will avail a reasonable number of Nigerian graduates who have been vying for the opportunity to work with the NDIC an avenue to land a job there.
If you are among such candidates, then follow this guide to the end to register and also see the tips to succeed in this job recruitment. This recruitment will go a long way in empowering many individuals in terms of employment.
Many online influencers has taken it upon their self to deceive people and extort their hard earned money, by misleading people that are looking for how to apply for this recruitment.If you are curious when it comes to getting sensitive information online, worry no more this article will help you to have the knowledge of what will be required to get started and succeed.
This recruitment has led to people asking so many questions, some of the questions asked by interested applicant seeking for this job are listed below:
- When is NDIC Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for NDIC Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has NDIC Started Recruitment for 2019?
- NDIC Official Recruitment Portal 2019
- NDIC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019
- NDIC 2019 Recruitment Deadline
How to Apply
You are to note that the registration for this recruitment exercise will take place online at the official website of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
To get started with the registration, click on this link:http://www.ndic.gov.ng/. If you are not convenient doing it yourself, do not hesitate to contact us to assist you.
Academic Requirements/Qualifications for the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment 2019/2020
This list contains all the academic requirements and qualifications for this job. They are listed below:
- You must have West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English language, mathematics and at least passes in two (2) other subjects
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the applicant’s disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic desktop publishing tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
General Qualifications for the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria,
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage,
- This job opportunity is opened for both Male and female.
Succeed Tips you should look out for in this Job:
Listed below are very important tips that will increase your chances of getting this job. All you have to do is read these tips carefully and implement them.
- You should always be eager to think about your career development
- When you are called for the job interview, ensure that you dress decently. Avoid extravagant, nude, and/or exaggerated dressing as these may disqualify you.
- Trim your hair, beards (i.e., keep it low).It is a sign of responsibility and is demanded by virtually all employees.
- Register early because you never can tell if the job is routed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Keep your personal registration details like username or password confidential and never disclose them to another third party. Remember that applying for jobs is a competition. So, you should apply caution and wisdom in all you’re doing!
- Interested applicants seeking for this job should be able to build good relationships
- Have self-confidence, trust me this one is much needed
- Ensure that you use only your personal phone number and email for applying for the job. Avoid sharing of email address and phone numbers. If you don’t have an email address, please, visit gmail.com or yahoomail.com and create a free email account for yourself, free of charge. It is quite easy to do and you can do it yourself.
- Ensure that you upload only scanned copied of your original credentials and not photocopies. The use of forge credentials for registering any job may forfeit your chances of appointments as they will stand against you when called for physical verification. Also, photocopies of documents may not be clear and could greatly endanger your chances of even being selected for the offer.
- Ensure that you get the vital information about the job from the company’s official website or office(s). Even if you get a piece of information from a blog (like ours), always confirm such information from the employer’s official website or physical office outlet/location.
- Candidates should be able to negotiate
- Candidates should be able to embrace technology
- Avoid registering for the job more than once, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- Avoid distractions at the registration venue so as not to fill the wrong details while applying for the job.
Some Relevant Related Searches to Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019/2020
- ndic recruitment nairaland
- ndic salary
- ndic recruitment nairaland 2018
- nigeria insurance corporation
- deposit insurance in nigeria
- ndic recruitment test
- ndic directors