About National Examination Council (NECO)
The National Examinations Council (NECO) was founded in April, 1999. It was founded due to the culmination of reaction of the Federal Government to setup a national examination body that would be responsive to the Nigerian needs and demands as well as cope with the annually increasing number of secondary school candidates to take Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) nationwide. However, before establishing The National Examinations Council (NECO), many panels had been set up earlier to address the issues of an examination body that would be responsive to the Nigerian needs and demands.
Related Post: Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Recruitment
The National Examinations Council (NECO) is the national examination body in Nigeria that is responsible for conducting Junior and Senior Secondary Certificate Examination. Aside from this, NECO also handles and conducts examinations for the General Certificate in Education (GCE) in June/July and December/January respectively and this is done on a yearly basis.
About The (NECO) Recruitment 2019/2020
It has been noticed that the National Examinations Council (NECO) has started recruitment. It is now time for eligible people to register for this recruitment. This recruitment will go a long way in offering Nigerian youths both the ones that are graduates and undergraduates alikeemployment opportunities, thereby ameliorating the rate of unemployment in the country. It has been brought to our notice that many people are lost in the internet looking for the best and easier ways to go about the ongoing recruitment registration process.
The reason we are writing this article is that we love to help people to secure the job that they so much seek, if you are among those that are seeking for this job, this article is all yours. This article will help you to have the knowledge of what will be required to get started and succeed in the ongoing National Examinations Council (NECO) recruitment process.
How to Apply for (NECO) Recruitment 2019/2020
This section will guide you step-by-step on how to apply for the NECO 2019 Recruitment. You can visit the official website of the National Examinations Council (NECO) through this link www.neco.edu/jobs, or you can submit your application letter and CV to the addresses listed below:
National Examinations Council (NECO)
Western Bye Pass,
National Examinations Council (NECO)
Plot 583, Hillview Development Estate,
Cadastral Zone F12,
Jibi Arab road,
Below is the support email of the National Examinations Council (NECO)
What you should include in your application letter is listed below:
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- E-Mail Address
- Telephone No(s)
Have this at the back of your mind, only the candidates that have been shortlisted will be invited to the National Examinations Council (NECO) interview.
Academic Requirements/Qualifications for (NECO) Recruitment 2019/2020
This section contains all the academic requirements and qualifications that one must have before applying for this job. Go ahead and take a look of the requirements below:
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- You must have West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English language, mathematics and at least passes in two (2) other subjects
General Requirements/Qualifications for (NECO) Recruitment 2019/2020
All applicants for this job:
- are expected to have a bachelor’s degree or a master degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- must be a degree holder depending on the section you are applying for.
- must be a Nigerian
- must be free from any criminal convictions
- must be physically and mentally sound.
- must have a valid ID card: Voters card, National ID Card, National Passport, etc.
- must have attain the age of 18 years and above
- must have good communication and management skills.
- must present a medical fitness certificate from a recognized Government hospital
- shouldbe knowledgeable in computer usage especially in the following areas: microsoft office, web applications and also relevant applications for effective service delivery.
Important Succeed Tips that will help you in the (NECO) Recruitment 2019/2020
In this section, we have listed some important tips that will help you once you have been called for the National Examinations Council (NECO) Recruitment 2019/2020 interview. All you have to do is to read it carefully and be ready to implement them if you want to succeed.
- Avoid distractions at the registration venue so as not to fill the wrong details while applying for the job
- Avoid registering for the job more than once, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- Be on time and research where you’re going beforehand
- Candidates should be able to embrace technology
- Candidates should be able to negotiate
- Don’t be afraid to ask your own questions
- Ensure that you get the vital information about the job from the company’s official website or office(s). Even if you get a piece of information from a blog (like ours), always confirm such information from the employer’s official website or physical office outlet/location.
- Ensure that you upload only scanned copied of your original credentials and not photocopies. The use of forge credentials for registering any job may forfeit your chances of appointments as they will stand against you when called for physical verification. Also, photocopies of documents may not be clear and could greatly endanger your chances of even being selected for the offer.
- Ensure that you use only your personal phone number and email for applying for the job. Avoid sharing of email address and phone numbers. If you don’t have an email address, please, visit gmail.com or yahoomail.com and create a free email account for yourself, free of charge. It is quite easy to do and you can do it yourself.
- Have self-confidence, trust me this one is much needed
- Interested applicants seeking for this job should be able to build good relationships
- Keep your personal registration details like username or password confidential and never disclose them to another third party. Remember that applying for jobs is a competition. So, you should apply caution and wisdom in all you’re doing!
- Make sure you understand organization structure of the company you’re being interviewed with extensively
- Preparation is mandatory if you want to be successful in the interview
- Register early because you never can tell if the job is routed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Stay calm
Listed below are what people Searches which relates to the (NECO) Recruitment 2019
- national examinations council neco vacancies
- neco recruitment portal
- neco recruitment website
- neco recruitment 2018/2019 portal
- neco recruitment form
- neco recruitment 2018/19
- neco recruitment 2018 2019 for all nigerians see how to apply here
- neco application portal
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NAMA Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page