How to Apply for NAMA Recruitment 2018
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) hereby invites application from suitably qualified Nigerians for recruitment into the agency.Here in this guide, we discuss on details the Nigeria Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) recruitment for 2019. This guide will be particularly helpful to applicants interested in working with the Nigeria Airspace Management Agency. So, here we discuss what the agency is about briefly and then delve into the available positions to apply for, how to go about the application proper, and recommend suitable tips to get this job.
NAMAis a federal government Parastatal supervised by the Federal Ministry of Aviation and mandated to provide Air Traffic and Air navigation Services in Nigeria. It was established by the Act of Parliament No. 48, commencement date of 29th May 1999, as a body corporate with perpetual succession and common seal; that may sue or be sued in its corporate name and shall own, hold or dispose of property ( whether movable or immovable). The agency is overseen by a governing board which is headed by a part time chairman who will be appointed by the President and Commander In-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for a term of four (4) years.
Related Post: JAMB Recruitment 2020
It is incumbent upon NAMA to manage the Nigerian Airspace to a level that is consistent with the requirements of the ICAO SARPs and make it rank among the safest in the AFI region indeed, the world over.The agency is charged to provide air navigation services throughout the Nigerian Flight Information Region. The agency which office is at MurtalMuhammed International Airport provides air traffic control, air navigation, charting and consulting services to the country’s 25 towered airports and at its two air traffic control centres. NAMA also strives to develop the Nigerian airspace infrastructure to a level consistent with the requirements of the ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs).
About the 2018 Recruitment
All application for Nigerian Airspace Management Authority (NAMA) recruitment for 2018 is done online. Applicants are free to choose from and apply for any of the advertised vacancies in the agency. The 2018 recruitment will be for graduates of all discipline but especially those in the engineering and social sciences sector.
Available Vacancies to Apply at NAMA
See the available positions to apply for below:
1) Air Traffic Control Officer Cadets
The applicants for this position will be mandated to take the Air Traffic Course at NCAT, Zaria. The Air Traffic Course at NCAT, Zaria is a programmed supervised by NAMA upon completion will avail the candidate an award of a College Diploma. Also, candidates who successfully complete the course would be offered permanent employment into NAME.
However, applicants for this position should have a good University degree in any of the following discipline: Physics, Geography, Mathematics or any of the Physical Science
The age limit for this job is not more than 28 years of age as at the time of applying for this job. This is a Training Post and Candidates selected will undergo 24 Months training.
2) Air Traffic System Officer II & I (GL 08 & 09)
Candidates should possess a good University degree or HND in Electrical/Electronics, Computer and Mechanical Engineering, Telecommunications and Physics with Electronics
Experience on similar position will be added advantage.Candidates applying for this post must not be above 28years of age as at the time of applying for this job.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN APTITUDE TEST.
General Requirements for 2019 NAMA Recruitment
As an applicant for this job, it is important that you posses the following requirements before accessing the portal to apply. This will give you a clue as to whether you are qualified for the job or not:
All applicants for this job:
- must have good communication and management skills.
- are expected to have a bachelor’s degree or a master degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- should literate in computer operating especially in the following areas: microsoft office, web applications and also relevant applications for effective service delivery.
- must be physically and mentally sound.
- must be a Nigerian
- must have attain the age of 18 years and above
- must be free from any criminal convictions
- must be a degree holder depending on the section you are applying for.
- must present a medical fitness certificate from a recognized Government hospital
- must have a valid ID card: Voters card, National ID Card, National Passport, etc.
After you have met the necessary general requirements, you should now proceed to check the required academic qualifications you should possess and they are:
NAMA Academic Requirements for Recruitment 2018
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution (for applicants using ND).
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution (for applicants using NCE); or
- Sc. for graduates applicants
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Initially, application for these jobs was manual. Candidates who are interested in this offer were to forward their applications with current CV and supporting documents (photocopies of credentials), plus their contact address within 6 weeks of this publication to:
The Managing Director
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
Ikeja – Lagos
However, ever since the agency embraced technology in its recruitment process, application for the NAMA recruitment is now online via the NAMA website: https://www.nama.gov.ng/.
To apply for this job now, please visit the NAMA recruitment portal on the NAMA website and begin to process your recruitment application into the agency now.
Searches related to NAMA recruitment 2018
- nama recruitment 2018/2019
- namanigeria salary
- faan recruitment 2018
- jobs in nigeria 2018
- nigerian airspace management agency recruitment 2017
- full meaning of nama
- nama recruitment 2017
- nigerian aerospace
- How Can I Apply for NAMA 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigerian Airspace Management Agency form?
- Is the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NAMA Recruitment 2018 start?
- I need NAMA online application Recruitment 2018 job updates
- Is NAMA 2018 Recruitment Real etc.
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Application Deadline 2018/2019.
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NAMA Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page