The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) Post UTME Admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session – check Jamb and departmental cut off marks and application requirement here.
The candidate that seek for admission into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL)as 1st or second Choice 2019/2020 are hereby advise to check method of application and course requirement guideline and get fully prepared for The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Also advice to check:
IBBUL Departmental Cut-off Marks
IBBUL Past Question and Answers
Pleas Note! Currently, IBBUL Post UTME Admission Exercise for 2019 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page regularly and Keep Checking Back.
Meanwhile Check how IBBUL Conducted 2018/2019 Admission
The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has announced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
IBBU Admission Screening Stages.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.