Hw to Apply for NOA Recruitment
Welcome to that Nigerian Orientation Agency, NOA Recruitment 2019/2020 application guideline you were waiting for. Here, you will see step-by-step the requirements, eligibility, and how to apply for the Nigerian Orientation Agency Recruitment for 2019. Please not that you can only process this recruitment at www.noa.gov.ng.
Follow the guideline to see the complete details on how to apply for the job.
About National Orientation Agency of Nigeria
National Orientation Agency (NOA) is tasked with many government related matters such as listening to public opinions and discussing government policies with the public, promoting national unity, encouraging the act of patriotism and any act that will bring development to Nigeria. The specific objectives of the NOA were ruled out in Decree 100 of 1993. The motto of National Orientation Agency (NOA) is “Do the right thing: transform Nigeria.”
The National Orientation Agency have many issues to attend to such as preventing electoral violence, cooperating with Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), and health matters. It is their work to urge the citizens of Nigeria to cooperate with the government on things that will bring development to the country, most especially on issues concerning insurgency.
About NOA Recruitment 2019/2020
The National Orientation Agency (NOA) recruitment is out, that is why many people have been wondering how to register and get accepted. This recruitment will empower many individuals in terms of employment. However, many people have been misled on steps to apply and succeed in the ongoing recruitment. This article will help you to have the knowledge of what will be required to get started and succeed.
NOA Recruitment 2019/2020 Academic Requirements and Qualifications
- You must have at least Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English. These must come with 3 other necessary subjects and must be obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours is accepted in any science field.
- Master’s degree (MSC) is accepted in any science field.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate required.
- You must be good in word processing packages such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint etc.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria and leave in Nigeria as well
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
General Requirement for Nigerian Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment 2019/2020
The under-listed are the required general eligibilities for the NOA recruitment. Applicants for this job are expected to pass the requirements below besides the academic/educational requirements.
For this job, all applicants must :
1. Be Nigerians by birth,
2. Be between the ages of 18-30 years,
3. Be free from financial embarrassment,
4. Be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government hospital,
5. Be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence,
6. Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
7. Not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict etc.,
8. Possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment,
N/B:computer literacy will be an added advantage for this job.
How To Apply For NOA Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Guide
Having met the requirements that are required by the National Orientation agency, what you have to do next is to visit the agency’s website and register there. Here is the link to their website http://www.noa.gov.ng/. If you have anydifficulty in registration, you can contact us to help.Our workers are fully ready to provide the help that you need.
Steps to Apply for (Fill) NOA Recruitment 2018/2019 Form.
- Scroll around and click on “APPLICATION PORTAL”
- Then, click on “REGISTER”
- Fill the small form. A link will be sent to your email address. Check your email address for the link from NOA and click to activate it or use the login details (i.e., code) given to proceed with your registration.
- You’ll be redirected to NOA recruitment application portal where you complete your registration by filling your correct details in the spaces given including your bio, certificates, job experiences, etc.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit your application.
- Logout and have a nice day, that’s all!
Searches Related to Orientation agency
- national orientation agency abuja office address
- national orientation agency act
- national orientation agency headquarters abuja
- national orientation agency logo
- national orientation agency recruitment 2018
- national orientation agency state offices
- objectives of national orientation agency
- when was national orientation agency established
Steps To Succeed In NOA Recruitment 2019/2020 Final Advise
To succeed in the recruitment aspect, there are some necessary precautions and steps that you have to follow. This section will walk you through the Do’s and Don’ts in the National Orientation Agency recruitment. The following are the necessary steps to take if you want to succeed in the recruitment.
- You must use only original credentials, as using a forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well.
- You can ask questions on the comments section of this blog; this will enable us to guide you.
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a mail, you can choose between Gmail or yahoo mail; both accounts are absolutely free, simple and fast to operate.
- Subscribe to this website to get notified on changes or updates.
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another person, it should be confidential else you may lose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you automatically.
- Do not be misled with fake information. This is because it might be corrects as at the time they knew it. Such article might be an outdated article currently, just keep coming to our site to get the correct information.
- Cut you hair low, dress as a responsible person once you are called for further screening